My online filing cabinet to share!

It is time to clean out and dispose of my many files but I am such a "keeper" that I can't just throw my years of stories, quotes, ideas, and memories away SO--- I am going to digitize them and put them in a blog to save in cyberspace as well. If anyone ever looks at this, I hope you find something that inspires creativity and fun energy!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

BAPTISMAL COVENANTS Lesson Activity

"I WILL MAKE AND KEEP MY BAPTISMAL COVENANTS"
Lesson in Game/Activity Format

This was the theme poster for Primary many years ago, but works well for a lesson on Baptism.  Print the pages, mount on a file folder and tape a ziploc bag to the folder for holding the cards and the car. You can "drive" through all the questions and discuss them briefly or play the "game" over several weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment