My online filing cabinet to share!

It is time to clean out and dispose of my many files but I am such a "keeper" that I can't just throw my years of stories, quotes, ideas, and memories away SO--- I am going to digitize them and put them in a blog to save in cyberspace as well. If anyone ever looks at this, I hope you find something that inspires creativity and fun energy!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FAMILY WEEKLY CALENDAR

FAMILY WEEKLY CALENDAR
I am so excited I did this!
I have become a new follower on pinterest thanks to my daughters and I love all the clever and fun ideas -- but I have decided that if I don't use the ideas then I'm wasting precious time -- though way fun time wasted!

When I saw this idea on Pinterest I knew our family would love it!  We have 10 children still at home with 8 of those being 7th grade and younger. The kiddos are often asking when we are doing what so now they will know!!  Dad likes it, too! I have to brag that my 18 year old son even thought it was cool!  Thanks for the idea to whoever originally shared it!!!

I adapted a bit since the collage frame my husband brought home had 9 frames rather than 8.  No worries -- I always can use a place for notes!  I like it!  Creating things give me energy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment