My online filing cabinet to share!

It is time to clean out and dispose of my many files but I am such a "keeper" that I can't just throw my years of stories, quotes, ideas, and memories away SO--- I am going to digitize them and put them in a blog to save in cyberspace as well. If anyone ever looks at this, I hope you find something that inspires creativity and fun energy!

Monday, December 26, 2011

PASTA ROSA

This is one of our family favorites and is the easiest meal to throw together!!

PASTA ROSA
1 lb Penne Pasta (or other shaped pasta)
1 jar Alfredo Sauce
1 small jar of sun dried tomatoes or roasted bell peppers

Cook Pasta according to package directions.
While cooking, chop the tomatoes or peppers in a food processor or blender until chopped to desired consistency.  Drain pasta then pour into a large bowl or pot.  Add Alfredo Sauce and chopped tomatoes or peppers.  Mix thoroughly and serve immediately, hot.  You may also pour into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray and keep warm or reheat when ready to serve OR put in  crock pot on warm until ready to serve.
Optional:  top with grated Mozzarella Cheese and parsley sprigs to look pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment