My online filing cabinet to share!

It is time to clean out and dispose of my many files but I am such a "keeper" that I can't just throw my years of stories, quotes, ideas, and memories away SO--- I am going to digitize them and put them in a blog to save in cyberspace as well. If anyone ever looks at this, I hope you find something that inspires creativity and fun energy!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

DON'T EAT PETE GAME


RULES FOR “DON’T EAT PETE “

1.  Place a small edible item on each space
(M&M, marshmellow, Fruit Loop, Cheerios, raisin, etc.)

2.  Have one person leave the room while the rest chooses 1 space to be called “Pete.”

3.  When the person returns, that person begins choosing one space at a time, eating the treat on that space

4.  The rest of the group watches and each time the person picks a treat to eat that is NOT designated as “Pete” the group can chant “That’s OK.”  As soon as the space designated as “Pete” is chosen, the group hollars “Don’t Eat Pete!!” and that treat is left alone with the remaining treats.

4.  Refill the empty spaces and repeat steps 2 & 3. 

5.   Continue playing until you run out of treats or you are tired of eating!!

**NOTE:  Print a board on a sheet of cardstock.  Let one of your kiddos color it and then laminate it or put in a plastic sleeve.



No comments:

Post a Comment