My online filing cabinet to share!

It is time to clean out and dispose of my many files but I am such a "keeper" that I can't just throw my years of stories, quotes, ideas, and memories away SO--- I am going to digitize them and put them in a blog to save in cyberspace as well. If anyone ever looks at this, I hope you find something that inspires creativity and fun energy!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WINNING WAYS TO TALK WITH YOUNG CHILDREN

WINNING WAYS TO TALK 
WITH YOUNG CHILDREN
As the mother of 12 children -- boys, girls, biological, adopted, and twins (almost), gifted, speech disabilities, emotional disabilities, language disabilities, etc.  -- I have learned from experience about the importance of communication with our children from before they are even born.  This packet is fabulous and should be a guide for building every parent/child relationship from before the child is born.  It is how we should communicate with everyone -- especially to our spouse.  Communication between husband and wife sets the example/foundation for entire family's communication!
















No comments:

Post a Comment